Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'll let you define me,

 
I've spent much too many hours, minutes, seconds of my life;
with faithful, passionate, serene dedication..searching for that undiscovered music. 
That music that is either too old, or too well known by a small amount of lovers. My main thing while musically adventuring though, is really just to find a new musical muse, for none other, and none more fittingly, than.. well, myself. 
I want to die knowing that my ears explored as much of this worlds God, golden, fortune, wondrous sounds as possible. This might have already been said a lot throughout history, and I'll just be another young folk added to the group, but I seriously can't imagine living a life without MUSIC.
I've never had such an intimate, humble, selfish obsession..as the one which I've had, and up to day still have, with the many voices, words, and sounds of the WORLD; that add up to the overly-simple
titled category called:  M U S I C.
Music makes me feel, unexplainable feelings. Music is A PART of me.
Music has been there for me in those little- B I G, moments of my life...
M U S I C: my ultimate, most endearing, wild, free, soothing, unforgettable, INFINITE;
roller coaster ride.

1 comment: