Friday, March 11, 2011

I seen a shooting start tonight. Well, at least I think I did.
I hope I did. I'm believing in satisfiable selfishness that I did.
It was gorgeous. Perfect timing too. Right when I was pulling up into my drive way: SWOOSSHH across the night at an implausible speed it elapsed. I could have missed it by a sneeze (my eyes have this natural reaction of squinting every time I sneeze). More surprisingly than actually witnessing though, was my automated response. I usually tend to over-think everything; even when it comes to the simplest of things such as making a wish. However, I've come to the conclusion that there will be moments in life in which your heart will respond before any other pulsing organ within you. Tonight, I wished with my heart and as silly as I personally think the whole concept of wishing may be, I'm engraving the date of three-eleven-eleven in mon coeur. Time tells all, and deep down under some crimsoned blue sea, there is a fish that believes that wishes really can come true. (Where did the whole fish analogy come from you ask? I really have no idea.) Anyhow; Goodnight, good morning, good etc. to whom ever happens to be reading this, whenever you happen to be reading this, if anyone happens to be reading this? and P.S: in case this hasn't been told to you today, you are beautiful. and as cliché as this may sound: if you're going through something patchy and discouraging, know  that every little thing is gonna be alright (yes, Bob Marley reference.)
Stay Golden, toots.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment