Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An old e-mail.


"My favorite colors are purple and red. I love the winter. 
it's a season that is somewhat like a conclusion of the year. 
and you get the chance to just recap on everything that has happened up to now. 
everything good and bad has led you to where you are. 
I love the warmth and kindness people lack during the winter,
because I feel that one of my purposes is to provide it. 
purple and red mean a lot to me. 
so do the numbers 4 , 7, and 3
And any combination of those put together. In any order. 
=) smiles are sweet. also ambiguous. =( . 
The direction is funny. Imagine if things were opposite.
To show we were happy we would have to frown! hah. anyhow.. 
I like going to you-tube and typing random locations, and then! 
I would find home videos people take in their neighborhoods. 
 ... because I want to know how beautiful other places can be. 
I've done this already with many unspecific states and cities.
 and one or two countries. Iceland... I find Iceland too amazing.... 
if I could ever save enough money. which I'm sure someday I would, 
that is where i want to go. Also, Alaska.
I ... I don't like to say things cause it feels weird, 
but I am a musician. I study Music. play it. 
 i'm working on an album with my other members in this ensemble I put together. 
I'm very happy with our sound. and have very big plans for us... 
jeesh... it's kind of sad that you have no idea how I sound when I type this. 
I pause when I talk.. make gestures...breathe... make faces. 
My eyes are brown. you're something else to me. 
Or at least I'm turning you into something. A ... confession ? 
You're someone that I dont know. and I think I'm using you as my journal in a way. 
hah.. is that okay? you can use me too .. I think I'd like it. 
If you ever need someone. I hope I'm here and you'd like to talk with me. 
Maybe I could take your mind off of it. Your personal stranger :p.
It's windy out... I'm passing out candy. I love flannel. 
lets talk soon?"

No comments:

Post a Comment