Monday, September 12, 2011


My hands are cold.
My nose is cold.
It's 7:25 PM.
I'm sitting at computer 420 (oh, geez) in my schools computer lab,
which happens to be located inside the schools library
(and if you know me, you know how much I love libraries.)
I'm listening to "I might be Wrong" by, yes, you guessed it :
R A D I O H E A D.
The computer lab instructor just announced that the computer lab
will be closing in exactly 15 minutes.
This little scenario that I just described--
the simple moment I happen to point and time be in right now,
I'll never have it again.
No matter how significant or insignificant a moment may be,
you only get it once.
You may come across doing the same thing day after day,
but it will never truly be the same passing twice.
Every-single-second of our lovely little lives are their own. Never ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment