Sunday, February 26, 2012

It breaks my heart.
The destruct of this world.
Suicides, people killing, people dying.
The pain of others, their unheard cries for help.
Wrong paths, wrong choices, absence of faith.
If only they knew of God, and how much He loves them.
That their pain could be eased.
That their worries and troubles could be swept away.
That it's not too late for them. Their broken hearts could be restored.
Their distraught minds could find peace.
If only they knew what awaits, what could be theirs.
That life on this world is nothing. This world is nothing.
That everything will all truly be okay if only they follow His ways.
It breaks my heart, the divide in humanity.
The lonely arms that need just but a hug.
That boy, that girl, somewhere out there...
knowing that just a word, that a simple word could change their lives.
Their destiny.
It sincerely breaks my heart in a way beyond my own understanding,
but it also raises me in a way beyond it all--to fight.
To fight not only for myself, for all that I do for myself is for Him,
But also for them. For my brothers and sisters.
My love for humanity expands in such a way, a manner beyond and above.
My chest in flames, in firing desire for change. For rescue. For salvation.
I'll give my all, all that I am, all that I have,
and bring forth positive change.
I won't go down those pity paths,
I'll rise above, and I'll bring my people with me.
Together we'll devour grape clusters in the other realm.


No comments:

Post a Comment