Thursday, March 1, 2012

I love hearing my mum sing, 
especially when she does so while cooking or cleaning.
So oblivious to everything else, genuinely singing from the inside-out.
I love British accents. I find them quite enthralling.
I love driving, driving to nowhere in particular,
and ending up at some great unexpected place.
I love those little moments...
the ones where you're heading back home from school
or walking from one place to another, when all of a sudden,
you feel this sort of burst within you, your heart gradually swelling up,
and you know it, you just know that you're alive.
That warmth that swarms within you, a static that makes you tremble
gives you goosebumpsa temper that let's you know you're capable of love. 
You are love itself wandering about.
(or perhaps that's just me?)
I love quirky lyrics, such as those of Tegan and Sara.
I love sad depressing music, it makes me content.
I love the rush of being young and in-run.
For some odd reason, late night coffee always seems to taste better.
I love coffee. The smell of it, the taste of it. It's addictive-ness. 
Films are most inspiring during the A.M of late nights.
Vivid dreams worth writing down--
a capsule of the brilliance of your unconscious state of mind.
The colored variety of chop-stick covers at Panda Express.
It's these little things...the little details that stand out, 
that stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment