Sunday, March 4, 2012

The words trapped inside your head
from yesterday and the night before--
Take a deep breath, instead
I don't want to know how you feel.


Cos' I'm a fool either way
Rich with love, constrained by hate
I'll never get it right--
Close your eyes, count your sheep instead.


Mislead, in all ingenuity
Suppress my intentions with subtle charm
If I weep
If I hide
If I moan
clash,
collide,
Don't be alarmed.


Sweet disposition
wavering like the sea
returning as the tide--
it will tear us apart.


You and I,
as two, as one,
As half.


Dodge the bullet
And flee.


Take the money
And Run.


Passion
suits
only
those
who
choose
to
die
young.


Stay.


Grab your coat
Grasp your kite,
If you decide to stay.


This
windy
blizzard
of
a
heart
is
not
the
safest
place.


---


Your hands slip under my dress
Head rested upon my breasts
Lips parted
The taste of flower buds
burst into bloom 
on the tip of your tongue. 


It will never make sense,
It will never make sense,
It will never make sense.


These words trapped inside my head
from yesterday and the night before--
Abide oblivion, instead


You don't want to know how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment