Saturday, April 14, 2012



Feeling like I'm under the influence/ I've never had a love quite like this/
 Cocaine kisses/ Heroin smile/ Toxic touch/ Narcotic rush/ 
Sfumato in my eyes/ I'd leave if I were wise/ It's clear tonight/
You're an angel in disguise/ Make me feel young again/ Obscure my ancient innocence/
 Trace patterns in the maze of my back/ Punch past through my chest/ I'm a tact to your map/
Ink my ivory fleshed canvas with the tip of your tongue/ Drown out the sea of my sullen thoughts/
Beauty is only skin deep/ Baby, draw me in/ Take me there/ With your fingers knotted in my hair/
Life cannot be lived without a weapon or a dream/ Use your teeth/ Have my sleep/
Arouse me underneath the silver sun/ Until both room and sky vex into one/
Our melodious breathing pacing/ Locked and loaded/
Rapid heart beats distort and intertwine in the midst of killing time/
It's not our choice to say/ Finality will have its way/
To hell with heaven/ To mercy with hell/
 For this moment alone/ And nothing else/
Meet me once more/ at the end/ We'll start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment