Monday, April 9, 2012

1. Copy & Paste
http://madlorific.livejournal.com/22790.html 

2. Read "Alone On the Water,"

3. While listening to this song :



P. S.  If you cannot handle heart-break, 
you probably shouldn't do my above suggestion. 
I was in a tear frenzy throughout most of it. 
I probably still resemble that of a puffy-eyed fish. 
But all in all, even the saddest of stories can withhold beauty.
I've never been so touched by a short-story as I was tonight.
"Alone On the Water" is just...devastating, fragile to sentiments, 
heart-wrenching, enchanting, perplexing, 
haunting, and indescribably beautiful.
Already I had a love for the song "Sorrow" by The National,
but now it's emerged far beyond. Immense
I've been immensely swept away, and in a strange way replenished...
I know it, I just know...this story, this song--
They're a part of me now. From now on, I'll carry them... 
I'll carry them in my mind, and in my heart.
And in moments of sorrow, when the moon itself is not enough...
they'll be the one's I turn to. Together we'll break apart. 
'Still the only one in the world.'

No comments:

Post a Comment