Friday, June 1, 2012



le collège. a note I once wrote
Psychology 101. 8:03 AM. Start of class. My face feels frozen, my hair is dirty, 
the professor reminds me of the Irish grandfather from an old Disney Channel movie, 
Luck of the Irish, I believe. (It's not that old of a movie, actually. More or so from my childhood era. Thinking it thoroughly, though, the 1990's does sound rather ancient.) 
It's silly how even in college I have yet to extinct the habit of facing deer-in-the-headlights 
every time someone opens the door, enters the room. "You bring in yourself, you bring in your totality." Did I mention he used the word "chic" earlier? He must be gay. 
He seems ever most enthralling. M'alright, m'dear, I'm ready to get my mind fucked with knowledge now.  Hasta next period, Mead. xoxox, sincerely yours, girl with bic pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment