Thursday, June 28, 2012

Silver reverberating heart
You've out-grown me
Tonight
You out-run me
But I
Chase you still
I chase you still

Past the corridor of the city's dark 
slumber
Past the pleasures of the fixated
damned


Your magnetism deteriorates my final
inning.

I'll go
s l o w.

I'll go
sdrawkcab.

Imperceptive to
your
stance
I'll slip to you
as the sun 
to
the
horizon.


Silver wretched,
alongside the start of an early-morning
your meek murmurs are
visible,
tangible,
like
sunlight from the window passing through a glass picture frame
that creates a spectrum across the steam rising above my coffee 
placed atop the kitchen table.

Silvering wretched,
with your faint-cloudy-murmurs 
agree,


The sea is the best place 
To be 
Wondrously
Free.

I track you down,
ever so desolately


pale skin, blue bones
renounced
upon
breeze
reeling
tides.

Humble,
dismissive,
tranquil.

My regard is not toward the thoughts you
think
I intend not to dismay your delicate
appeal.

Silvering opulent,
be lenient 
even if just for the sake of 
Yourself.

Tell 
me
so

I want to know

Tell 
me 
how 
you
Feel.

Reverberating silver heart,
come, converse with me,

Give me your gossip
Tell me your stories

I
want
to
know
how
you
felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment