Sunday, July 15, 2012


SIN-ATRA
The time is right, 
your perfume fills my head...

So I walk, I walk for the sake of being
And my heart, it cooperates but it won't start beating,
Fluttering your name, your name without reason--
Click Click Click
Clicking my heels together when I start getting
So weak at the knees
Shi, Shi, Shivering though it ain't the season;

Your violet lips of treason whispering
My taunting dark eyes crying out:
"Drag me down
Bruise me whole
Beat me up,
So I know it's real.
Give me fire
Give me rain
Give me sentiment
Give me you,
So I can know just how you feel."

Oh,
The night so rare
The night so new
The sky turns blue...
We're so young, still
Limits are immune--- could it be,
Is it too soon?

And then I go and spoil it all 

by saying something stupid like:

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment