Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Truth is, I don't think you're emotionally stable enough to handle me as of now.
Certain songs make me cry in display, not because of sadness but of beauty.
My soul is wild, vivid. My heart is an ocean, mysteries lay underneath.
All these things unseen, they make me. 
My words are worth more than the blood I bleed.
I love cautiously, and rather unconditionally. I just want you to see.
To proceed. There is gold falling from the ceiling of this world. 
Falling from my heart. I'm unlike any other girl you've encountered.
 You'll in your lifetime meet one or two as myself.
This is not a brag. For your own recognition. I'm worth more than you think.
I'm far more than your foggy eyes choose to see. I deserve your heart as a whole.
And you, you don't deserve me. Not yet. I'm unsure if you'll ever

No comments:

Post a Comment