Monday, September 6, 2010

PRESS PLAY .



Camera Obscura: Keep It Clean. < 3


Does it make you happy to ignore me on streets?
I guess by now you think I'm weak.
I wish you could have said something before now..
I wouldn't share a bag of chips with you,
In my opinion, you don't have a clue.
I'm being cruel, I'm being cruel.

I don't want to be part of your scene;
I'll stick with him, and keep my nose clean.
You're the one pretending to be licking stamps;
All alone in a room following lines on maps.
It's clear you don't want me here.

How about I send you a book on nutrition?
You can stop spoon-feeding me non-fiction.
Just for a while, I will fake a smile.
Why did you say she was a friend of mine?
I thought it was me you couldn't stand?

I'm confused..
I will win, you will lose.
You've taken to phoning my house when you're drunk..
Confessing all your love...
I wish you could have said so before now.

I don't want to be part of your scene, 
I'll stick with him, and keep my nose clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment