Sunday, October 3, 2010

Midnight Conclusions.

Heard the neighbors alarm clock go off today, 
made me aware of how long I've been awake;
Five-Hundred hours since I last seen your face, 
all is so dull, without your embrace...

I used to like the night. I'd wait for it, hope for it, 
but now...I dread it, And there is no way to avoid it. 
When the lonesome night makes intent to break,
the velvet gray slowly turns to day. 
In rotation, the sun went too far, came closer the moon...
and it stayed, it became..the reason my life drifts away. 
The more the galaxy glows, the brighter it shines;
the harder it becomes to breath, the stronger becomes the strive. 
The digital red no longer ticks, the digital red no longer speaks. 
This silence makes me more aware, as static lingers in my hair
I can't help but stone, and stare. I cannot feel you, anywhere
Potential memories haunt me deep, monsters crept into my past
I wanted to warn me, and let myself know.
I wanted to save me, and win my own war
These fingers hold my sympathy
Hurt exposes through a melody.
My lips stutter insecurities.. but these words are my epiphany;
they whisper every thought between, our last melancholy kiss. 
Locked inside these four thread walls, I reside to be a no one
I surrender to a perhaps...like the strings of a guitar.

2 comments: