Friday, December 31, 2010

It's 3:02 AM,

the start to fucking New Years Eve, and here I am. AWAKE.
Listening to "Moanin'" by Charles Mingus. Oh yes, sugarrr. Soo Jazz'n!

...So, in a few hours, the current year 2010, will officially be considered something of the past. Instead of students dating the upper right hand corner of their class assignments with ?-?-10... starting tomorrow they'll have to cross out that zero and add a fucking one--> ?-?-11 (it usually takes me a while to adjust, and when I do adjust, before I know it, it's time to re-adjust again!) Anyway, back to my point...I don't think I have one, actually. I just have a lot, too much, a ridiculous amount of different thoughts swooning through my brain! (is swooning even a word?) One after another, they collide together, at the same time...it's like a race, a race of words and images that only I can see. How awesome is that? Thinking. It's amazing how we each have our own thoughts...it's our own little-big world in there...in our brains, our imagination. Geez. Well, I'm blabbing too much now. I guess I thought I'd be able to make better sense of these distorted thoughts by writing them out; actually, in this case, typing them out.
Major FAIL.

..It's just damn crazy to me though. How one day determines the end of a whole fucking year. How that same day also determines the start of a whole new fucking year too. It's fucking crazy, yet fucking amazing. and sort of fucking confusing. (I never usually curse this much, by the way.) but, blah.

..I probably wont be getting much sleep tonight.
I'm totally fine with it too. I actually don't mind staying up.
I don't mind the fucking saggy bag pouches I'll be having under my eye balls in the future. I like being awake. Honestly, If it weren't for dreams, sleeping would be such a drag. Anyhow, I probably sound like either:

A) a fucking bore
B) a fucking phsyco 
C) an interesting confusing robot OR
D) all of the above


so, I'll just leave it at this:

This drawing is a perfect combination of four things I happen to adore in this life.
(and possibly you may adore so too?)
...Old age + beard + birds + winter =

No comments:

Post a Comment