Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sometimes,

I wish I could live the life of a fucking REBEL
Follow my heart, and not give two fucks about consequences.
About what's right, and what's wrong..
about other peoples wants, expectations, and needs. 
Fucking let my feet take me where they desire, 
and not worry about how the fuck, or if I'll ever make it back. 
If I could be careless, instead of selfless...if I could be unaware. 
If I could step out of my fucking shadow, 
and set the ghost in the back of my head FREE.
If I could actually fucking pursue my dreams
without hesitations or limitations. 
If I could live my life without having to use the fucking word "if."
and just be a rebel...A FUCKING REBEL IN PURSUIT OF LIVING.
A fucking rebel that actually lives each day as if it were the last,
and doesn't just speak about one day doing so.
A fucking rebel that doesn't give a fuck about 
how many times she uses the fucking word "fuck." 

..Sometimes, I just wish I could be another me. NOT somebody else..
just another fucking version of me. One that is truly, honestly, genuinely, one-hundred-and-fucking-seven-percent satisfied with life...

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo AMAZING..
    Im in love With ALL your blogs,i truly am<3
    -Your secret admirer.

    ReplyDelete